Addie

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Bounce!


One of Addie's favorite things in the whole world is bouncing. So for her birthday party, we got an inflatable bouncer*. She loved bouncing in it, especially with her friends. And at the end of her party, she only had one black eye, which we considered a success.

* I feel an righteous sense of duty to inform others that, if you plan a birthday party around a particular item, and you order that item online with the expectation that said item will arrive even remotely close to when you are told it will (i.e. well before the party), and you also have the expectation that when inquiring as to the whereabouts of said item, you don't repeatedly receive misinformation; then I strongly suggest that you not use target.com (yes, it was 3 months ago and yes, I'm still bitter).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home